This Large Custom Copper & Sterling Silver Ring is tough. This masculine Custom Copper & Sterling Silver Ring design is perfect for everyday wear. This design is only available for sized 11 and up, due to size constraints on the side conchos. I have a variety of turquoise stones to choose from at any time, however, you may like a different type of gemstone, or send me your own. Since I also cut stones just about any type of stone is available. The price for this custom ring includes the stone. After you have completed your purchase, I will contact you via the email you provided, and we can go over stone options, whether it be turquoise or any other gemstone. This particular design requires a square stone if you wish to send one.
I designed this ring for myself, with intent to sell, using elements that I like. The castellated bezel on the square-cut stone is cut by hand. The bezel sits on a 12 gauge piece of red copper, while the band for this particular design comes in wide or tapered with a slight difference in price. The band, bezel, and concho, are made from heavy gauge sterling silver.
Wear this ring casually, or formally, no matter the occasion, this ring will do the trick. Made from heavy gauge sterling silver and copper, this ring is built durably, and is made to last. The copper section, over time, will tarnish the color of a penny, and in extreme cases, you’ll get a green patina (i.e. left in a jewelry box next to the ocean for 5 years lol). For some, that is a desirable quality. The patina will begin to show faster if you live closer to the ocean.
I think the patina aspect of the copper is pretty awesome, especially with turquoise, which is also a copper laden gemstone.
Shipping & Handling:
- Shipping is Free Domestically in the continental USA. International rates vary.
- For custom jewelry, please allow 2-4 weeks for fabrication.
- If the piece is ready to ship, I will generally ship out the item the next day.
- Contact me via the product enquiry form if you’d like to expedite your order. In some cases, this is possible for an additional fee. However, it’s purely dependant on whether I have too many pieces on my bench. Otherwise, orders are completed in the order they were taken.
- If the anticipated wait is longer than the 4 weeks, I will contact you to verify whether that is an acceptable wait time for your item.